Saturday, January 24, 2015

50 And Fabulous!

 The Day:
The Sweatshirt I wore on my Birthday!
My son asked if I got 2 of them to equal 50! :)

Yes, it's true! I turned the Big Five Oh on Christmas day! I know! I can't believe it either! How could that have happened? Leading up to my Birthday & even the night before, I was pretty down. I mean 50 is Old! Aging made me sad. But then I woke up on my Birthday & realized not everyone makes it to 50. My only Sister passed away 13 years ago at the much too young age of 49. She was 13 years older than me. Getting older is a Privilege, not everyone gets. So I felt Blessed. We should celebrate aging and milestone Birthdays! So that's what we did!

The Party:
Five Oh!
 
 
 My Outfit!
A DVF inspired Jumper from New York & Co.!
Love it!


 
 You've got to have pictures throughout the years!


The Party was held in an Italian Restaurant
where guests could order from the full menu! 
We had a Private Room

Family!

Some Great Friends!
My Beautiful Niece! 
More Friends! 
 
More Family!

For Party Favors we gave out bags of Hershey's Kisses
that said; Thank you so much for coming
and helping Star kiss her 40's goodbye! :)

And since reading is among my Favorite things,
Bookmarks about 1964 being a Great Year!

Photo Booth Fun:
My Dapper Son & Darling Daughter in law!

The Spice Girls! :)


 Looking Good!
 
 
We still got it!

Girls Just Wanna Have Fun!

 
Oh Brother!
 
Sister, Sister!!

My Man, his Brother & Sister & their Mom! :)

 
There is a Fountain of Youth:
it is your mind, your talents, 
the creativity you bring to your life and the lives of people you love.
When you learn to tap this source,
you will truly have defeated age.
(Sophia Loren)
 

No comments: